CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Myspace Countdowns, Fun Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Day

Nothing special happened in school 2day
Neither excited nor boring
Juz a very normal schoolday

After school I was actually planning on getting a ride from Siang home
He waited for me, I waited for him....
In the end I ended taking Rapid home
I'm used to it anywayz....

Sohai took Rapid too...
At first his bus was infront of mine
But in the end my bus overtook his and got home be4 him

Sohai came 2 my house and I cycled to Giant with him behind the seat
What a waste of energy...
He wanted 2 buy a present for Huan n ended buying a big size underwear
He'll be surprised.... Haha
We also bought a bag of Jelly for fun eating

We went back to my place and open the bag of Jelly in my room
Sohai ar Sohai....
He ate like a piglet.... ( not a cute one )
He squeezed one of the Jelly too hard and sent them flying across my floor
Some of it found themself on my mirror
I was about to kill him!!
Well ofcoz he have to pay for his mistakes
I forced him to wipe the floor and my mirror several times
Atleast that spot of my room is now clean.... XD

After he went home I took a nap on the couch
I woke up juz in time for dinner and followed by Add Math tuition
Darn sleepy during tuition
My teacher juz started Form 5's hardest chapter....
It was quite confusing
Hope I could handle it....

We've got big plans this coming Saturday.....
Very excited!!
And more excited is that my car is gonna arrive 2mr!!
Woohoo!!
Myvi.... My Vision!!


Zzzz....

0 comments: