CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Myspace Countdowns, Fun Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sleepy...

Very sleepy in class 2day
Don't even have the energy to pay attention
Now I can't even remember what I've done in class
Damn sleepy....

On the bus
I slept the whole journey home
Luckly I was able to wake up juz a few seconds before the bus reach my place.... >.<

After lunch, Bird rode his bike 2 my place n we went to get a hair cut 2gether.... ( I cycled )
When we reach home, Sohai came 2 my house
He said that he wanted 2 finish up his library work but end up sleeping on my bed....
( Sohai Germs!!! )

After dinner I went to tuition
Bird din't came.... ( Overslept? )
Juz came home from tuition and now I have to complete some Orchestra work.... ( seems endless )

Darn sleepy....
I'm off to bed.....


Zzzz....

0 comments: