CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Myspace Countdowns, Fun Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What To Do?!

I'd Overslept again
This time I was out of luck
I waited at the bus stand
The sky turned blue from black
I waited for about 40 minutes before a bus came

My luck got worse from bad
I reached school at 8.00am
I stepped in the school trying to rushed up the stairs as fast as I can
Unfortunately Ah Hong saw me and caught me
After that PK1 PK2 and even Ah Goh got involved
Luckily I was let go without any punishment

Nothing special happened in class
After school we went to Ming house
Our plan was actually studying
But we ended up watching TV and Surfing the net
Our pre-test is around the corner and followed by SPM!!
What to do?!

Haizz...
I sure hope that I could wake up in time tomorrow
And also that we could set our hearts on our exam
Priority SPM!!


Zzzz....

0 comments: