CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Myspace Countdowns, Fun Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

Monday, July 27, 2009

2 Days

Yesterday
I woke up moodless
thinking bout my lost phone
I went out with my mum 2 get lunch
N went 2 BJ to cancel my phone number
I went back n my father was working on our small garden
We we're planning on buying some plants and garden accessories for our garden later that afternoon
Maybe some gardening could get my mind off my precious phone

My dog started barking out of a sudden
I heard sound from a bike and my door bell rang
I went out to see who was it
It was Ah Feng
Turns out that Feng n Ming came to comfort me
Haha... my mood turned the other way

My father n I was heading out
Since they had nothing to do
Both of them came along with us ^^
I drove... XD ( Still need much practice )
I drove us to Air Itam n bought some stuff
We came home n Ah Feng helped is with the gardening... Thanks
Meanwhile Ming was upstairs doing..... o.O
They went home in the evening
Thanks for the company ^^

I washed my parents City and my Baby Myvi
We went out for dinner afterwards
My cousin came to stay over at our house that night
My mum fetched him to the airport in the morning
I lay on my bed that night and dozed off

Today
I used to set 7 alarm clocks
5 of them are my phone
Since I lost my phone and dozed off yesterday without setting the alarm
I woke up late... Too late...
I did not went to school today
Atleast not in the morning
I went to school in the afternoon for school tuition
Now I'm at Hao's Room 18
Gonna go play game now... XD



Zzzz....

1 comments:

Allenbaby said...

i was ah feng???